anjali hegde

Oct 13, 2017

Media360 India: 2022, a mobile story

How will the world of mobility look like in 2022? Our panel takes a peek into the future.

Oct 09, 2015

Things They Like: Anjali Hegde

Reprise Media's CEO on her loyalty to OnePlus, 'casual, comfortable but stylish' being her fashion mantra, and more

Jun 18, 2012

Reprise Media India to handle Microsoft India’s digital media mandate

The appointment follows a global alignment to consolidate Microsoft’s digital media buying and search. Lodestar UM has been the media AOR for Microsoft India for the past 10 years.

Jun 25, 2010

Mediabrands and Interactive Avenues form JV

Interactive Avenues has entered a joint venture with the New-York based Mediabrands, the media holding company within Interpublic Group. The joint venture will assume the name of Reprise Media. Mediabrands will hold a 51% stake in the joint venture and Interactive Avenues will hold the remaining 49%. Through this transaction, the new business unit will specialize in search and social marketing and also offer a full scope of digital services which include digital media strategy and investment, digital creative development, campaign implementation and post activity analysis.

Feb 15, 2010

Will rich media gain thanks to IPL on YouTube?

Will the IPL on the net encourage marketers to spend more time understanding the net, asks Campaign India.