The Publicis Groupe’s global chief Arthur Sadoun has reached out to all Indian employees offering the organisation’s support amid the second Covid-19 wave. In an internal memo sent to India staff, Sadoun mentions the setting up of a ‘round-the-clock task force’ to ensure employees and their families get the necessary help they need at this time.
Apart from access to medical assistance, the Groupe will offer India employees the following:
1) A direct line to a doctor by phone, 24 hours a day for any employee that falls ill
2) Augmentation of sick leave and healthcare coverage to cover any Covid Care treatment received at home through the company’s health insurance provider
3) Support with hotels and other accommodation for anyone who in need of a safe space to quarantine
4) Acceleration of vaccine access for staff and their families. This also includes access to a larger network of hospitals across India so employees can find a location near them to get vaccinated
5) Coverage of all vaccination costs for staff and their dependents
6) Announcement of the Community Channel, a platform for employees to share information, and help, with a support line that is monitored 24/7