- CVL Srinivas, Group M Media India
- Ganesh Baliga, Fifth Estate Communications
- Kunal Lalani, Crayons Advertising
- Pranav Premnarayen, Prem Associates Advertising & Marketing
- Rana Barua, Contract Advertising India
- Srinivasan K Swamy, RK Swamy BBDO
- T Gangadhar, MEC India
- Vivek Srivastava, Innocean Worldwide
The Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) has announced the election of Nakul Chopra, CEO – South Asia, Publicis Communications India, as its president for the year 2016-’17. He takes over from Dr MG Parameswaran.
At its AGM on Friday, 29 July, the body also elected Dentsu Aegis Network chairman and South Asia CEO Ashish Bhasin vice president.
The following members will form the executive committee for the one-year term:
As immediate past president, Dr Parameswaran will be ex-officio member of the executive committee.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
31 minutes ago
Watch the film conceptualised by Mullen Lintas here
43 minutes ago
Watch the film conceptualised by Ogilvy here