- Jean-Luc Chétrit, CEO, French Advertisers Association (UDA) & WFA Treasurer
- Edward Bell, General Manager Brand, Insight and Marketing Communications, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Adam Mohamed Wee Abdullah, Group Chief Marketing Officer, CIMB
- Valérie Hernando-Presse, Chief Marketing Officer, Danone
- Gerhard Louw, Head of International Media Management, Deutsche Telekom
- Allyson Park, Global Vice-President, Corporate Affairs, Mars
- Francesco Tramontin, Director, Global Public Affairs, Mondelez
- Lynette Pang, Assistant Chief Executive, Marketing Group, Singapore Tourism Board
Jan Morten Drange, CEO, Association of Norwegian Advertisers (ANFO)
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
Aims to be a 'hyper-bundled' advertising agency that offers all services under one roof
Conversations at Cannes kept returning to the negative influence of social media on mental health, with other strands of the same discussion touching on harmful agency-client working relationships and the introduction of psychological "safe spaces" at work.
The global chief creative offiicer at Publicis Groupe tells Cannes that creatives can't hide behind the big idea, but need to become masters of media and step up as business partners.