Women Leading Change Asia-Pacific 2023: Shortlist revealed
India has eight representatives on the list
May 16, 2023 09:55:00 AM | Article | Campaign India Team Share -
Campaign Asia-Pacific has released the shortlist for its seventh Women Leading Change Awards.
The list celebrates the outstanding women who question, challenge, innovate, lead, inspire, and champion change across all industries.
India has eight shortlists in these awards:
- Aparna Tadikonda, Interactive Avenues (business leader)
- Upasna Dash Jajabor Brand Consultancy (Emerging Leader)
- Neha Avasthi, Interactive Avenues (Young Business Leader)
- Pauline Coutinho, Interactive Avenues (HR Management Champion)
- Payal Shetty, Mindshare (HR Management Champion)
- Smita Salgaonkar, Media.Monks (Digital Transformation Leader)
- Priyanka Mohanty Nayadu, Interactive Avenues (Game Changer)
- Heeru Dingra, Dentsu Creative (Woman Leading Change of the Year)
The winners will be announced on 6 June. Part of Campaign’s programme to drive diversity and inclusion, the awards celebrate the achievements of outstanding women, from business leaders and change makers to trailblazers and rising stars, from across Asia-Pacific’s marketing communications industry.
A complete list of the shortlisted entries can be seen here.