Privacy and Data Protection
Our contact details are as follows: Raheja Xion, 5th floor, Jetha Compound, Opposite Nirmal Park, Dr B. Ambedkar Marg, Byculla (East), Mumbai 400 027, India Tel: 9122 23787400
Haymarket is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Haymarket or when you report a problem with the site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Haymarket may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the site and the resources that you access.
- IP Addresses and Cookies.
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. These are data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and do not identify any individual.
For the same reason we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies and the information contained in your IP address enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise the Site according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognise you when you return to the Site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site. If you want to find out more about how to disable cookies please see this external third party website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
Transfer of Personal Data Outside India
Risks Involved in Transmitting Personal Data Over the Internet
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, whilst Haymarket will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of data transmitted by you to the Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorised access to it.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that the Site's content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in Section 4 of the Companies Act, 1956.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we offer to sell any assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the potential purchaser of such assets;
- if substantially all of Haymarket's assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be transferred to such third party;
- if we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or any other agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Haymarket, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for protection against credit risk and fraud.
We may also use your data or permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you unless you have notified us that you do not wish to receive such information
We do not disclose individual information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We would comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience using the personal data we have collected from you and from others.
You have the right to request us not to disclose any of your personal data or information or to pass information to third parties. We will usually inform you before collecting your data, if we intend to disclose your information to any third party and you can exercise that right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also notify us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to information
Campaign India aims to provide advertising, marketing, media and PR information that is accessible to all user groups. The following features aim to enhance navigation for screen reader users, keyboard navigation and users of text-only browsers.
Structured, semantic markup
This site's markup (HTML) is semantically correct, using HTML elements for their given purpose. Well structured HTML has semantic meaning for a wide range of user agents (browsers without style sheets, text browsers, PDAs, search engines etc.)
All content images used in this site include descriptive alt attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.
You may change the font size of this document to your preference through your browser: In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size. In Netscape select View, then Text Zoom, and then your preferred percentage size.
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the use of structured semantic markup ensures that the content of each page is still readable and clearly structured.
All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
1.1 If you are an employment agency or an employment business it is your responsibility to ensure that any Job Advertisements you place on the Site comply with your obligations, contractual or under applicable law.
1.2 Haymarket has rules regarding the content and format of Job Advertisements whose purpose is to ensure that users who search the Site jobs database get results which are presented as clearly and informatively as possible. You agree that Haymarket may, at its discretion and without liability to You, remove from the Site any Job Advertisement which is posted in breach of these rules. The rules may change from time to time and You are advised to refer to them regularly.
The rules are:
1. No duplicating of jobs at the expense of other clients' jobs.
2. No gratuitous use of keywords in job descriptions or job titles. Gratuitous means deliberately inserting words, strings of words, or repeating job titles, with the intention of influencing position in the results listing, or increasing the number of page views.
3. Job Advertisements placed must be for genuine vacancies only, and not for other products or services, either relating to or unrelated to recruitment.
4. URLs or email links (live or text only) are not permitted in the body copy of the job description page. Email links are permitted from the 'send an email' link and url linking is permitted from the 'apply online' link.
1.3 Job Advertisements which appear to discriminate on grounds of age, sex, race or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the advertiser and the publisher. If Haymarket believes that a Job Advertisement may be discriminatory it may at its discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from the Site without liability to You to make any refund of amounts paid or due to be paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform you accordingly.
1.4 You agree to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to Job Advertisement that You have posted and Haymarket does not guarantee any response to your Advertisements or that responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is your responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics.
1.5 Job Advertisements that You post may also appear on third party recruitment websites pursuant to agreements from time to time between Haymarket and the proprietors of such websites.
Content of All Advertisements
2.1 All Advertisements must comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. You warrant to Haymarket that any Advertisement is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
2. You warrant that any Advertisement that you submit and the language that you use in it is not obscene, abusive, hateful, obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
3. You agree not to post any Advertisement which is deliberately intended to upset other users, to breach confidence, to compromise privacy or to process personal data in an unauthorised manner;
4. You agree not to post any Advertisement which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful;
5. You agree not to place within any Advertisement any links where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these terms;
6. You agree not to post any Advertisement which contravenes the relevant codes of conduct imposed by the Advertising Standards Authority;
7. You agree not to post, upload or otherwise transmit any Advertisement which:
a. infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
b. will compromise the privacy or data protection rights of any person; or
c. may bring Haymarket into disrepute.
8. You agree not to use the Service for
a. the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", “affiliate schemes”, or any other so called “business opportunity” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
b. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
2.3 You acknowledge that any breach of the terms/warranties given above may cause Haymarket damage or loss and You agree to indemnify Haymarket in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage that it incurs as a result of publishing material that You submit to it, including consequential losses.
2.4 Haymarket may publish and make available to the public by any means any Advertisement that you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it at their sole discretion and they shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
2.5 If your Advertisement links to another website via our external apply online option or otherwise, You are responsible for maintaining the links and for the content of Your Advertisement and the linked website. Haymarket may remove from the Site any Advertisement which contains content or links to a website which, in Haymarket’s opinion, is defamatory, illegal or objectionable or will bring Haymarket into disrepute. You will indemnify Haymarket from and against any claims or liability arising from the content of websites that are linked to from Your Advertisement.
2.6 Haymarket reserves the right to remove your Advertisements completely if Haymarket believes that you are abusing the Service in any way
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins