Marketing2020 is a comprehensive and global marketing study that will define how future proof marketing can best focus on strategy, structure and capability to support business growth. Over 250 CMOs worldwide have already contributed to the study through vision interviews.
Specific topics in the survey include:
- The role of marketing in delivering the business strategy
- The best way to structure the marketing department
- How to build the capability—equipping the marketing function for success
- How to emulate the leadership skills, competencies and behaviors of winning CMOs
The Marketing2020 survey will take about 20 minutes to complete, and your answers will be kept in the strictest confidence. Please click here to start the survey.
In appreciation for your participation, every respondent will:
- Receive a report of key Marketing2020 findings
- Have the chance to win one of over 250 prizes including 5 exclusive Marketing2020 iPad Minis
Marketing2020 is a collaborative effort between the ANA, EffectiveBrands, the World Federation of Advertisers, Spencer Stuart, Forbes, Adobe, and MetrixLab.For more information about the initiative, please visit www.marketing2020.org.
The article first appeared on Campaign Asia