- Shagun Seda, director - creative marketing, Netflix, India (Brand Experience and Activation)
- Malvika Mehra, independent creative director and brand consultant, (Design and Industry Craft)
- Sandipan Bhattacharyya, managing director and chief creative officer, Grey Group, India (Entertainment)
- Khalil Bachooali, founder and executive producer, Offroad Films (Film Craft)
- Kartik Iyer, president - media brands, Dentsu, India (Media)
The organisers of Dubai Lynx have announced the jury for the 2021 edition of the festival that will judge the best creative work from across the MENA region.
Along with Valerie Pinto, CEO, Weber Shandwick, who is jury president for the PR category, there are five other jurors from India.
Philip Thomas, chairman, Dubai Lynx, said, “We’re delighted to be welcoming such a talented group of experts from around the world to judge this year’s awards. A 50% female representation is our highest to date and something we’re particularly proud to be driving. The juries are now tasked with setting the benchmark for the creative community in MENA and we’re excited to see the outcome.”
The Dubai Lynx jurors will meet remotely to award and discuss the work.
Thomas added, “We have created a remote judging experience that’s as close to the physical judging as we can make it. It’s a crucial part of all of our LIONS awards; a human experience but also a rigorous and robust process.”
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
7 hours ago
Watch the film conceptualised by UpwardFall Films here
8 hours ago
Watch the films conceptualised by Morepen here