Campaign is delighted to be joined by agency and communications leaders who will impart their feedback, knowledge and expertise at the 14th MediaWorks training programme.
- Torie Henderson, MediaWorks 2019 Chairperson
- Kyoko Matsushita, Chief Executive Officer, APAC, Essence
- Mark Heap, Chief Executive Officer, MediaCom APAC
- Himanshu Shekhar, CEO, GroupM Indonesia
- Alexander Oakden, Head of Strategy, APAC, iProspect
- Charlie Newbery, Chief Media Officer, Digitas, APAC
As the industry evolves, learning from highly experienced professionals is critical and mentorship is one of MediaWorks’ highlights. Attendees will gain feedback on their media strategy and media planning skills, as well as on their career development plans. Over four intensive days, delegates are guided by the industry’s best, comprising of agency and communication leaders, to deliver a media plan for a real-life client.
To date, over 1,500 delegates have gained invaluable lessons and skills from MediaWorks’ immersive training format that puts insights, ideas, strategy and presentation skills at the fore. By working collaboratively among teams, they are challenged to think creatively under pressure and step outside of their comfort zones, emerging from the programme with greater confidence and new skills. Sign up to receive the latest updates on MediaWorks 2019 here. Register for this year’s programme here.
Delegate & Programme Information
Senior Events Manager
Tel: (+852) 2122 5254
Tel: (+852) 3175 5933