- 9/10 business leaders feel flexible policies can help them hire diverse top talent, and are planning to offer job sharing possibilities.
- 80% of business leaders in India feel pressured to offer greater flexibility since COVID-19.
- 88% have hired specialists, consultants, and additional personnel to help design their workplace policies for the future of work.
- 78% have already offered or are planning to allow employees to work from a different country.
- India is leading in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region when it comes to offering flexibility; in comparison, only 68% of APAC leaders offer job shares and 58% allow the staff to work from a different country.
- 83% of India’s business leaders are confident about leading a distributed workforce when compared to 66% of leaders in the APAC region.
- 93% believe younger employees are key to business success, providing them with fresh insights into new marketing trends.
- More than half of business leaders in India also believe virtual interviews can help them connect with 55% of aspirants with proximity restrictions, 45% find a more diverse mix of candidates, and 49% find professionals with modern skills.
- 63% of leaders feel that happy employees are as important as excellent customer service.
- 50% of leaders in India feel that encouraging small talk at the start of meetings, and empathetic conversations led by managers can foster 46% of inclusion among employees, regardless of their locations.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
A panel shared how brands should focus on authenticity and explore the role of advertising in driving social change at ASCI's D&I Edge summit
See the complete winners list for the Asia-Pacific region in the 2023 Campaign Asia-Pacific Agency of the Year awards