- 9/10 business leaders feel flexible policies can help them hire diverse top talent, and are planning to offer job sharing possibilities.
- 80% of business leaders in India feel pressured to offer greater flexibility since COVID-19.
- 88% have hired specialists, consultants, and additional personnel to help design their workplace policies for the future of work.
- 78% have already offered or are planning to allow employees to work from a different country.
- India is leading in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region when it comes to offering flexibility; in comparison, only 68% of APAC leaders offer job shares and 58% allow the staff to work from a different country.
- 83% of India’s business leaders are confident about leading a distributed workforce when compared to 66% of leaders in the APAC region.
- 93% believe younger employees are key to business success, providing them with fresh insights into new marketing trends.
- More than half of business leaders in India also believe virtual interviews can help them connect with 55% of aspirants with proximity restrictions, 45% find a more diverse mix of candidates, and 49% find professionals with modern skills.
- 63% of leaders feel that happy employees are as important as excellent customer service.
- 50% of leaders in India feel that encouraging small talk at the start of meetings, and empathetic conversations led by managers can foster 46% of inclusion among employees, regardless of their locations.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
Watch the film conceptualised by DDB Mudra here
Watch the film conceptualised by Crayons Advertising here
Moves from Isobar
Watch the film conceptualised by ZEE5 India here