Shakira's "la la la" football song with Activia has been the most-shared 2014 World Cup ad. The Colombian singer’s song, a partnership with Activia and the UN World Food Programme, has been shared 1,936,218 times according to Unruly, which ranks ads based on shares reported by third parties such as Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
It was also the most-shared ad of any kind last week, also according to Unruly.
Samsung takes three of the top spots, with ads in its series of "Galaxy11" films, which feature footballers and promote its latest Galaxy phone.
Adidas, Nike and Coca-Cola also appear in the chart with ads that play off the excitement for the football competition in Brazil.
1. Activa "la la la (brazil 2014) by Shakira and directed by Jaume de Laiguana 1,936,218 shares all-time
2. Nike Football "winner stays" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland 1,025,438 shares all-time
3. Castrol "castrol footkhana: neymar jr. v ken block" by EARN Media 733,407 shares all-time
4. Samsung "#galaxy11: the training" by R/GA and Cheil Worldwide 489,648 shares all-time
5. Samsung "#galaxy11: the beginning" by R/GA and Cheil Worldwide 397,766 shares all-time
6. Emirates "all-time greats | cristiano ronaldo and pelé" by Agency: TBWA LA 282,697 shares all-time
7. Samsung "messi joins as captain of #galaxy11" by Cheil Worldwide 160,198 shares all-time
8. Adidas Football "the dream: all in or nothing" by Wunderman 162,029 shares all-time
9. Nike Football "risk everything" by Iris 138,526 shares all-time
10. nike football "dare to be brasilian" Created in house136,097 shares all-time
http://www.campaignlive.co.ukThe article first appeared on www.campaignlive.co.uk