DDB Mudra's Group Operating Board
DDB Mudra Group has reconstituted its executive board and has announced the formation of a Group Operating Board (GOB). The board brings together people from the agency with diverse skill sets.
The Group Operating Board will include
• Aditya Kanthy, chief strategy officer, DDB Mudra Group
• Anurag Bansal, chief financial officer, DDB Mudra Group
• Gour Gupta, executive director, DDB Mudra Group and CEO, DDB Mudramax (OOH, Events and Experiential)
• Madhukar Kamath, group CEO and MD, DDB Mudra Group
• Ranji Cherian, president, DDB Mudra South and East
• Rajiv Sabnis, executive director, DDB Mudra Group and President, DDB Mudra West
• Rita Verma, executive vice president – organisation development, DDB Mudra Group
• Sathyamurthy Namakkal, executive director, DDB Mudra Group and president, DDB Mudramax – Media
• Sonal Dabral, chairman and CCO, DDB Mudra Group
• Vandana Das, president, DDB Mudra North
• Vineet Gupta, chief digital officer, DDB Mudra Group and MD, 22feet Tribal Worldwide
Di-Mentions Studio bags Schutzen's digital mandate
Di-Mentions Studio has been appointed the digital agency of record for the Indian operations of automotive clean and care company Schutzen Car Care. The agency will provide digital branding to the brand from marketing collaterals, social-media strategy and execution, and media planning.
Fork Media acquires majority stake in Inuxu
Fork Media has announced that is has acquired a majority stake in Inuxu Digital Media Technologies. Inuxu is a digital ad technology platform which owns ‘adgebra’, a multi-device ad tech platform. It promises to deliver relevant high impact ad units with in-built audience segments, data management platform and fraud protection.
HGS Interactive gets Prabhakar Mundkur as mentor
HGS Interactive, a business unit of Hinduja Global Solutions, has announced the appointment of Prabhakar Mundkur as its chief mentor.
Mundkur will be responsible for providing strategic direction on business objectives, positioning and help drive new business. Mundkur has spent over three decades in advertising. He was CEO and then executive director at Percept/H in his last role.
IBD bags Tokri.com's mandate
IBD has bagged the strategic and creative mandate for Tokri.com, a Pune based hyper-local grocery and daily needs delivery brand. The account was won following a multi-agency pitch.
Network18 has made two new appointments. Amit Tripathi (pictured) has joined as national revenue head for government sales and non-metro markets and Sandhya Dhar has been appointed vice president – focus sales (branded content).
Tripathi was COO and national sales head at Focus News prior. Dhar's last position prior to joining Network18, was assistant vice president and sector head (BFSI and healthcare) at ET Edge (Times Conferences).
Spicejet - Indian Davis Cup
Spicejet has announced that it has bagged the sponsorship for the Indian Davis Cup (tennis) team.
Sony Pictures promotes 'The Shallows'
Sony Pictures Entertainment launched a marketing campaign with a social message for 'The Shallows'. For their adventure thriller, Shallows, the network painted select potholes in Mumbai with a 3D image of a ferocious shark ready to launch an attack. The Shallows is releasing in India on 16 September.