The International Advertising Association's India chapter is marking its silver jubilee with a two-day summit at Kochi on 4 and 5 September 2015. The theme for the summit is 'Change is shaping the future'.
Speakers and a tentative agenda have been announced for the summit. The welcome address will be given by Srinivasan K Swamy, president, IAA India Chapter and VP-development, IAA Asia Pacific.
The special address will be delivered by IAA chairman and global president Faris Abouhamad.
Pradeep Guha, area director, IAA Asia Pacific, will deliver a session on the summit theme.
AP Anil Kumar, minister of tourism, government of Kerala, will be the guest of honour.
The keynote address will be delivered by Amitabh Kant, secretary, industrial policy and promotion, government of India.
Former India cricketer Sachin Tendulkar is scheduled to speak on day two, on his tryst with advertising.
Other speakers at the event are:
- Cindy Gallop, founder and former chair of Bartle Bogle Hegarty, USA and founder of the IfWeRanTheWorld and MakeLoveNotPorn
- Prof Paul X. McCarthy, author, Online Gravity and observer of technology and its global impacts
- Peter Docker, partner, Start with Why
- Shailesh Rao, VP - Asia Pacific, Latin America and Emerging Markets, Twitter
- Fernando Ortiz-Ehmann, senior strategist, Saffron Brand
- Kishore Biyani, founder and CEO, Future Group
- Ambareesh Murty, CEO, Pepperfry.com
- Gerd E Mäuser, chief marketing officer, Jaguar Land Rover
- Rahul Welde, VP - media, Unilever Asia, Africa, Middle East, Turkey and Russia
- Priyavrat Bhartia, non- executive director, Jubilant Industries
- Rishad Premji, chief strategy officer and member of the board, Wipro
- Nisaba Godrej, executive director, Godrej Consumer Products
- Kavin Mittal, chairman and Group CEO, Bharti Enterprises
- Darshan Patel, owner, Vini Cosmetic
- CK Ranganathan, founder chairman, CavinKare
- Sam Balsara, chairman and MD, Madison World
- Rahul Sharma, co-founder, Micromax
- Sanjiv Puri, president, FMCG Businesses, ITC
- Simon Kemp, regional managing director, We Are Social, Singapore
- Ralph Simon, chairman and CEO, Mobilium Global Group, London
- Oommen Chandy, chief minister of Kerala
- PK Kunhalikutty, minister for industries and information technology, government of Kerala
- Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev