Swati Bhattacharya added to The One Club for Creativity's board
Bhattacharya will provide input and feedback on the club’s ongoing global programming
Mar 24, 2022 05:21:00 AM | Article | Campaign India Team Share -
Swati Bhattacharya, creative chairperson, FCB India, has been appointed to represent India on the international board of directors of The One Club for Creativity.
According to a statement from the One Club, board members are drawn from countries with the largest advertising communities, and selected basis three criterion: they must be prominent international creatives, be respected leaders in their given fields, and exert influence in their respective regions.
Bhattacharya will provide input and feedback on the club’s ongoing global programming, help elevate The One Show and ADC Annual Awards in rankings in India, connect the club with advertising and design universities and schools, and recommend outstanding candidates to serve as awards judges.
Kevin Swanapoel, CEO, The One Club, said, "One reason The One Club is so prestigious is because of its exceptional board, an impressive group of the most prominent professionals in our field. Swati is a renowned global creative leader who will play a key role in furthering our mission to support and elevate the global creative community, and solidify the relevance of our mission in India.”
Bhattacharya is among a group of 21 creative leaders from around the world who will begin three-year terms on the international board.
- Reed Collins, CCO, APAC, Ogilvy, Hong Kong
- Tay Guan Hin, CCO, BBDO Singapore
- Thomas Hongtack Kim, CCO, RE-BE, Seoul
- Steve Jackson, co-founder, Milk & Honey United, Sydney
- Kentaro Kimura, International CCO, corporate officer, Hakuhodo; founder, Hakuhodo Kettle, Tokyo
- Kelly Pon, CCO, BBH China, Shanghai
- Jureeporn Thaidumrong, creative chairperson, CCO, GREYnJ UNITED, Bangkok
- Richard Yu, regional CCO, ADK Taiwan, Taipei
- Susana Albuquerque, ECD, partner, Uzina, Lisbon; president, Clube Criativos
- Claus Fischer, founder, Voss-Fischer, Frankfurt; vice president, ADC Germany; treasurer, executive board, ADC Europe
- Alexander Kalchev, CCO, DDB Paris
- Anu Niemonen, ECD, Wunderman Thompson Finland, Helsinki
- Eva Santos, co-CCO, founder, Delirio & Twain, Barcelona
- Chaka Sobhani, global CCO, Leo Burnett Worldwide; CCO, Leo Burnett UK and Fallon, London
- Björn Stahl, CCO, INGO Stockholm
- Wesley ter Haar, co-founder, Media.Monks, Amsterdam
- Joaquin Cubria, CCO, global partner, GUT, Buenos Aires
- Sergio Gordilho, co-president, CCO, Africa, São Paulo
- Suhana Gordhan, ECD, Duke Group, Cape Town
- Fadi Yaish, founder, CCO, ‿ and us, Dubai