Sunil Kataria, chief executive officer, lifestyle business, Raymond, has been re-elected as chairperson of the Indian Society of Advertisers (ISA).
This is his seventh consecutive term as chairperson.
The advertising body has also partnered with BARC in the digital measurement area.
Kataria said, “In our journey towards creating a greater value proposition for the ISA in the industry, the focus will be to make this unique body even stronger in the future to provide value-added support to our members for the new normal and beyond. With digital advertising having ascended as second only to TV and growing even further, our endeavour this year would be to take forward our efforts in the area of digital measurement.”
He added, “Priorities for making ISA future-ready include stepping up capability, resource, increasing visibility and value addition through work on media measurement, spreading awareness and knowledge on government regulations and becoming the knowledge hub on global/local priorities in the communication space. The sub-committees formed for ISA Events, Public Policy, Multi-Screen Cross Media Measurement and the already active Media Forum would engage themselves more with all members in the coming months to ensure significant progress. We at the ISA, as a founder member of the World Federation of Advertisers (WFA), are enhancing our partnership. All activities would be well supported by the revamped value-added website of the ISA and its social media presence. We heartily thank all fraternity organisations for their strong support in helping us scale newer heights. I also acknowledge the continuing support by the ISA members in all our endeavours."
Other members of the executive council are:
- Atul Agrawal, senior advisor, corporate brand and marketing, Tata Services
- Narendra Ambwani, director, Agro Tech Foods
- Tarun G. Arora, chief executive officer and whole time director, Zydus Wellness
- Subhadip Dutta Choudhury, chairman of the board of directors and CEO, Hawkins Cookers
- Somasree Bose Awasthi, chief marketing officer, Godrej Consumer Products
- Paulomi Dhawan, independent director, Whistling Woods International
- Neil George, managing director, Nivea India
- Girish Kalyanaraman, vice president, brand operations, Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care
- Chandru Kalro, managing director, TTK Prestige
- Devraj Lahiri, divisional chief executive - India Tobacco Division, ITC