Spikes Asia has announced the first 28 speakers who will share their expert knowledge at the Asia-Pacific's annual creativity festival. More speakers will be added to the line-up weekly.
Some of the speakers highlighted in the initial announcement include:
- Levi Slavin, Chief Creative Officer, COLENSO BBDO
- Sheen Jeng, Chief Creative Officer, Creative Chairwoman, McCANN WORLDGROUP CHINA
- Michael Peachey, Senior Vice President, Marketing Asia Pacific, SALESFORCE
- Vibha Bakshi, Honorary Doctorate and national award-winning Director & Producer
- Michael Shi, Chief Branding Officer, WELTMEISTER AUTOMOBILE
- Devi Attamimi, Executive Director, Strategy, HAKUHODO NETWORK INDONESIA
- Mark Doran, Global Marketing Director, RAPID RUGBY
- Valerie Pinto, CEO, WEBER SHANDWICK INDIA
- Ronald Ng, Global Chief Creative Officer, ISOBAR
- David Guerrero, Creative Chairman, BBDO GUERRERO
“The high caliber of content submissions we have received this year is an indication of the industry’s passion in sharing insights and knowledge to raise the bar of creativity and effectiveness in the region," said Joe Pullos, festival director at Spikes Asia. "We will be continuing to add a mix of very impressive regional and international speakers up until the festival in September who represent all areas of the creative communications industry for a wholesome delegate experience – stay tuned.”
Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity 2019 will showcase inspiring content from agency creatives, strategists, brand marketers and creatives from outside the industry who have compelling stories to share in keeping with the theme of this year's festival, Asia Rising.
Delegates can look forward to three days of exciting content revolving around the five key content tracks of Communications, Effectiveness, Innovation, Experience and Reach across four stages, featuring over 100 speakers.
The Spikes Delegate - Early Bird pass can be purchased at www.spikes.asia up until midnight SGT Friday, 5 July 2019.
The most updated speakers line-up is available here.