- Malvika Mehra, founder and creative director, Tomorrow Creative Lab - Design and Print and Outdoor Craft
- Prasoon Joshi, chairman, Asia Pacific and CEO and CCO, India, McCann Worldgroup, India - Film and Print & Publishing jury president and Integrated jury president
- Raj Kamble, founder and CCO, Famous Innovations - Film and Print & Publishing
- Sneha Iype Varma, executive producer, Nirvana Films - Film Craft
- Prateek Bhardwaj, NCD, McCann Worldgroup - Healthcare
- Agnello Dias, CCO and founder, Taproot Dentsu - Outdoor and Radio & Audio president and member of integrated jury
- Vikram Sakhuja, group CEO, Media and OOH, Madison Communications - Media
- Sunaina Jairath, CEO/Director, Image Inc./Perfect Relations - PR
Spikes Asia, the Asian Pacific Festival of Creativity has announced 95 jury members from 18 countries for this year's awards. 49 per cent of the jury members are women.
India is represented by:
Joe Pullos, festival director, Spikes Asia, said, “Every year, the winners of Spikes Asia act as the barometer of creativity in the region, spotlighting truly ground-breaking work that is defining the industry landscape. Spikes Asia jurors are of the highest quality and calibre, and it is this combined with rigorous judging processes that ensure only the most deserving work is awarded and celebrated. In bringing together a diverse mix of agencies and brands to discuss, dissect and thoroughly analyse the work, these jury members will move the boundaries of Asian creativity and celebrate regional champions. And we’re delighted that we’ve almost reached parity in terms of gender split this year, something we’ve been working towards for the past number of years.”
The entry deadline for the year's awards is 17 August.
Spikes Asia runs from 26-28 September in Suntec, Singapore. The Spikes Asia Awards show will be held on the last day of the festival.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
18 hours ago
Ray had joined the agency in 2018
18 hours ago
Account won post a multi-agency pitch