The companies shortlisted for the Asia-Pacific Network of the Year are:
- MSL Group Asia
- Weber Shandwick.
Those shortlisted for PR Consultancy of the Year are:
- Red Bridge Communications
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Hong Kong
- Red Agency
- Ogilvy PR Singapore
The Mid-Size Network of the Year contenders are:
- FTI Consulting
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
- GHC Asia
Those shortlisted for PR Agency Head of the Year are:
- Robert Holdheim of Edelman India
- James Wright of Red Agency
- Tim Sutton of Weber Shandwick
- Glenn Osaki of MSL Group Asia
- Shin Tanaka of Fleishman-Hillard.
Shortlisted Young PR Professional of the Year candidates are:
- Nilma Missir of Grayling Asia
- Terry Lim of Changi Airport Group
- Julian Chow of Text100 Singapore
- Lavanya Indralingam of Bite
- Roman Kibe of Edelman Hong Kong
- Jye Smith of Weber Shandwick.
The awards will take place at a gala dinner at the Harbour Grand in Hong Kong on 27 June. Full details of all shortlisted entries are available here.