Ambi M G Parameswaran, executive director, FCB Ulka Advertising, has been re-elected president of Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) for the year 2015-‘16 at its AGM held on 31 July.
Nakul Chopra, CEO – South Asia, Publicis Communications, was re-elected vice-president.
Other members of the executive committee are:
- Ashish Bhasin, Aegis Media India
- CVL Srinivas, Group M Media India
- Ganesh Baliga, Fifth Estate Communications
- Jaideep Gandhi, Jaya Advertising
- Kunal Lalani, Crayons Advertising
- Nagesh Alai, Interface Communications
- Pranav Premnarayen, Prem Associates Advertising and Marketing
- R Sridhar, Matrix Publicities and Media India
- Rana Barua, Contract Advertising (India)
- Sam Balsara, Madison Communications
- Srinivasan K Swamy, RK Swamy BBDO
- Tarun Rai, JWT
- Vivek Srivastava, Innocean Worldwide
Immediate past president, Arvind Sharma will be the ex-officio member of the new AAAI executive committee.
The Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) is the national organisation of advertising agencies, whose member agencies it claims account for almost 80 per cent of the advertising business placed in India.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
5 hours ago
Watch the film conceptualised by Chrome Pictures here