The International Advertising Association's India chapter (IAA) has announced the agenda for its three-day 'Silver Jubilee Summit', to be hosted in Kochi from 3 September 2015.
The summit opens at 6 pm on 3 September with a special address by IAA chairman and global president Faris Abouhamad. Delivering an address on the summit theme of 'What's Coming Next' will be summit chairman and area director of IAA Apac, Pradeep Guha.
The guest of honour on day one will be AP Anil Kumar, tourism minister, government of Kerala. The keynote will be delivered by Amitabh Kant, secretary, industry policy and promotion, government of India.
Among speakers at the summit are:
- Abhay Pandey (Sequoia Capital)
- Arnab Goswami (Times Now)
- Darshan Patel, Vini Cosmetics (in a session moderated by Madison World's Sam Balsara)
- Rahul Welde (Media, Unilever)
- Cricketer Sachin Tendulkar (in a session moderated by McCann Worldgroup's Prasoon Joshi)
- Sanjiv Puri (FMCG, ITC)
- Shailesh Rao (Twitter)
A special session to honour past presidents of IAA India chapter will be hosted on day three. The chief guest will be Kerala chief minister Oomen Chandy, while minister for industries and IT PK Kunhalikutty will be the guest of honour.
for the detailed scheduled.