- Open Strategy & Design - Crisil Foundation - I am Progress
- Sony Pictures Networks - Kaun Banega Crorepati - Play Along
- Jagran Prakashan - Dainik Jagran - 957 Pages from a Daughter's Diary
- Out of the Box - Sparsh NGO - Feed a Child for 365 days a year
- Viacom18 - Colors - India banega manch
- Miami Ad School - ArjoWiggins - Print my protest
The winners of the Golden Award of Montreux have been announced.
Six Indian entries bagged Gold. The awards do not hand out a Silver of Bronze.
Here are the winning entries from India:
India was represented on the jury by Ajay Chandwani.
For the complete winners list click here.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
2 hours ago
Her experience as client and on creative side made her 'standout choice'.