- Arun Iyer, Spring Marketing Capital
- Agnello Dias, CCO and co-founder, Taproot Dentsu
- Abhijit Avasthi, founder, Sideways Consulting
- Bobby Pawar, chairman and CCO, Havas
- K. V. Sridhar, founder and CCO, HyperCollective
- Manish Bhatt, founder director, Scarecrow M&C Saatchi
- Prashant Godbole, founder, ideas@work
- Prasoon Joshi, chairman Asia Pacific, CEO and CCO India, McCann World Group
- Rajdeepak Das, CCO and MD South Asia, Leo Burnett
- Raj Kamble, founder and CCO, Famous Innovations
- Sandipan Bhattacharya, CCO, Grey Group
- Santosh Padhi, CCO and co-founder, Taproot Dentsu
- Swati Bhattacharya, CCO, FCB Ulka
The organisers of Goafest 2019 have announced the 'master jury' for this years creative ABBY Awards 2019.
The jury consists of 12 creatives who will be screening entries received and arrive at a shortlist.
Shashi Sinha, chair, Awards Governing Council, ABBY Awards 2019, said, “We have always believed that awards are as credible as the jury. We have hence curated a master jury constituting of the best creative minds and thought leaders from the industry, each of who have been icons in their area of work. The versatile and visionary jury will ensure that only the most deserving, ground breaking and effective campaigns emerge victorious. With such veterans at the jury panel, we are all set for an inspiring and ingenious edition of the ABBY Awards 2019.”
The master jury will be judging all the creative entries received across seven verticals and eight categories across two rounds. Round I of the judging process will be held online followed by a combined deliberation in Round II.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
31 minutes ago
The beverage giant will forgo a big game spot for the first time in 37 years
1 day ago
View the work here