- Chris Blaser, chief audience development officer, Las Vegas Review-Journal, United States
- Damian Eales, managing director - metro and region publishing, News Corp Australia
- Espen Egil Hansen, editor-in-chief/CEO, Aftenposten, Norway
- Paulo Mira, president, PHD Mobi, United States
- Chang-hee Park, chief operating officer, JoongAng Ilbo, South Korea
- Pam Siddall, president, Advance Central Services, United States
Nine executives have been elected to be part of the International News Media Association's (INMA) board of directors at a recently held AGM in London.
Representing India is Sanjay Gupta, CEO, Dainik Jagran.
Other members on the board are:
Also at the AGM, two division boards leadership changes were announced.
Matthew Ipsan, executive vice president/chief digital officer of CNHI in the United States, was named president of the INMA North America division.
Martha Ortiz, editor of El Colombiano in Colombia, was appointed president of the association’s Latin America division in March.
Retiring from the INMA board of directors are:
Michelle Krans, senior vice president, Gannett, United States
Kirk MacDonald, former president of AdTaxi Networks in the United States and now with the Toronto Star, Canada
John Newby , publisher, Muskogee Phoenix, United States, as North America division president.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
6 hours ago
The author lists three reasons why the industry should be optimistic of recovery in 2021
7 hours ago
Wondrlab has conceptualised the campaign