- Deepali Naair, CMO, IIFL Wealth Management
- Nitin Chugh, executive director, HDFC Bank
- Prasad Sangameshwaran, managing editor, Campaign India
- Saheli Chatterjee, brand PR and digital, personal care products business, ITC
- Snehi Jha Mehta, head, client solutions, Facebook India
- Taranjeet Singh, country director, Twitter India
- Thomas Dawes creative and digital director, Godrej Consumer Products,
- Vivek Nayer, chief marketing officer – group corporate brand, Mahindra & Mahindra
With the Campaign India Digital Crest Awards (CIDCA) 2017 just a couple of days away, we unveil the high-powered jury.
The jury spent a lot of time going through every entry in detail to come up with the winners of CIDCA 2017. The final jury meet was held on Saturday 27 May in Mumbai.
The award winners will be announced on 31 May at Hard Rock Cafe, Worli, Mumbai. Entry to the event is by invite only.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
8 hours ago
Working from home is no good for passionate and spontaneous folks in the business of ideas, says the author