The Campaign India Digital Crest Awards (CIDCA) is back. In its fifth edition, CIDCA 2014 will see some changes to the categories, while retaining the all-client jury format. In other words, no agency representative will be on the jury.
View the new categories, entry guidelines, judging criteria and download the entry form at campaignindiacrest.com.
As always, the Campaign India property to honour excellence in digital advertising and marketing will place maximum emphasis on measured results of the campaign against stated objectives, while recognising strategy, creative and execution.
The early entry deadline for CIDCA 2014 is 26 April 2014. The last date for sending entries is 2 May 2014.
Five simple steps to enter the awards:
- Visit campaignindiacrest.com
- Download entry form and fill up details
- E-mail the completed entry form to email@example.com (and samples of work if any as specified)
- Make the payment by cheque or online transfer and send scan of cheque or payment acknowledgement to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a DVD with the filled up entry form and high resolution samples of the work to the address specified