Cannes Lions 2022: Nine from India on the 'shortlist' jury
Anusheela Saha, Ashwini Deshpande, Deepshikha Dharmaraj, Gazal Jain, Hemant Shringy, Pallavi Chakravarti, Pravin Sutar, Sumitra Sengupta and Vaishali Verma on the jury from India
May 17, 2022 05:36:00 AM | Article | Campaign India Team
The organisers of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity have announced a line-up of jurors that will shortlist the creative work for this year's festival.
The shortlisted work will go on to be judged and awarded during the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, running from 20-24 June 2022.
The Cannes Lions shortlist juries will take part in judging entries remotely from their home locations worldwide.
Nine Indians are on this list:
- Anusheela Saha, group creative director, FCB, India (Mobile Lions)
- Ashwini Deshpande, co-founder, director, Elephant Design (Industry Craft Lions)
- Deepshikha Dharmaraj, CEO, BCW India Group, APAC (PR Lions)
- Gazal Jain, executive creative director, Havas, India (Brand Experience and Activation Lions)
- Hemant Shringy, chief creative officer, BBDO India (Direct Lions)
- Pallavi Chakravarti, creative head - West, DDB Mudra Group (Radio and Audio Lions)
- Pravin Sutar, head of creative, Leo Burnett Orchard (Outdoor Lions)
- Sumitra Sengupta, executive creative director, FCB India (Film Lions)
- Vaishali Verma, CEO, Initiative (Media Lions)
Simon Cook, CEO, Lions, said, “The votes that are cast during this crucial stage of judging play a fundamental role in the judging process. This talented line-up of industry experts will bring us one step closer to defining the creative benchmark on the global stage this June. We are extremely grateful to our jurors for their time, dedication and expertise.”