- Erik Hermanson, global head of marketing – mobile, ASUS and Seton Vermaak, head of strategy at Razorfish Hong Kong, on how ASUS evolved to be a global player in 2015
- Tom Voirol, VP strategy, Critical Mass, on what it takes to become a digitally native brand
- Natalie Gruis, head of strategy planning at TBWA\Singapore, on the unique challenges for 21st century brands and how agencies can stay relevant
- Kristian Barnes, CEO of Vizeum APAC, and Maunik Thacker, SVP – marketing, Marina Bay Sands, on how technology vulnerability can be turned into sustainable and competitive business processes, to drive growth
- Christian Bartens, CEO and founder, Datalicious, on the case for data driven decision-making, through a study of disparity between channels marketers are investing in and the actual media consumption behaviour of consumers
- Stephen Tracy, data and insight lead, SEA, SapientNitro, on building a successful analytics programme through a ‘people-first’ strategy
- Jane Lin-Baden, CEO, Isobar China group and Kelvin Long, co-founder and CTO, Unionpay Smart, on their recent data partnership to establish how diversified data drives smart marketing
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
'Tell us never' campaign introduces world to 'Republic of Liverpool'.
The channel will look to provide accessible, user-friendly information on vehicle purchases
Through banners on the English Wikipedia site in India, the foundation is asking readers to consider contributing with a donation.
Digital and creative to be handled by 22feet Tribal Worldwide, media planning by OMD MudraMax and PR by FleishmanHillard