- 'Kan Khajura Tesan' by PHD and Mullen Lowe Lintas Group comes in at ninth place.
- BBDO India's 'Touch the Pickle' for Whisper is at 12th
- Mullen Lowe Lintas Group's 'No Ullu Banoing' for Idea is at 17th
- 'Respect Women' for Havells by Mullen Lowe Lintas Group is 25th
- 'PO49' for Tata Tea by Mullen Lowe Lintas Group and Maxus is at number 39.
- Ogilvy & Mather's 'Message Barter' for Akanksha Foundation is at number 49.
- Health Cha Shree Ganesh for Nutralite conceptualised by DDB Mudra is at number 52.
- Havas Worldwide's 'No Child Brides' for Child Survival India is at number 75
- Lifebuoy's 'Help a child reach 5' by Mullen Lowe Lintas is at number 90
- 'Share the Load' for Ariel by BBDO India comes in at number 92.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
Ahead of the 2021 Union Budget, the INS has asked Union finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman to help print media tide over the crisis that the pandemic caused
More than 75% of revenues came from digital, data and live activity
Private equity has been looking at agency groups