The global leaders confirmed to speak at Media360Asia thus far are:
- Mike Cooper, global CEO at PHD
- Steve King, global CEO at ZenithOptimedia
- Laura Desmond, global CEO at Starcom MediaVest Group
- Sameer Singh, vice-president and global head of media, GlaxoSmithKline
- Dominic Proctor, president, GroupM
- Bonin Bough, vice-president of global media and consumer engagement, Mondelez International
Additional speakers will be announced in the coming weeks. Media360Asia takes place on 6 February 2013 at the Island Shangri-La in Hong Kong.
Media360Asia is designed to meet the industry’s demand for an event that accurately assesses and analyses the real issues affecting media businesses. The event is predicated on the fact that as media complexity and the pace of change increase, the industry faces increasing pressure to define its value and prove its contribution to clients' businesses.
The agenda, which has been vetted by VIP delegates, will cover core topics from procurement and talent to the perils of joint-ventures and building sustainable business models:
- Economic forecasts
- Media agency model
- Investment trends
- Joint ventures