- Ajay Kakar, CMO, Aditya Birla Capital
- Ashish Bhasin, chairman and CEO, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Kartik Sharma, CEO South Asia, Wavemaker
- MA Parthasarathy, CEO, Mindshare South Asia
- Mohit Joshi, MD, Havas Media Group
- Punit Misra, CEO, Broadcast business, Zee Entertainment Enterprises
- Sam Singh, CEO, GroupM South Asia
- Sunita Rajan, SVP - ad sales, CNN Asia Pacific
- Virat Tandon, group CEO, MullenLowe Lintas Group
- Vivek Bhargava, CEO, Dan Performance Group
The first list of speakers for the Media 360 India Summit have been announced.
The gathering is expected to see the finest minds of the media and marketing world in attendance.
Campaign India's flagship conference, Media 360 India, now in its second edition, is a leading global media event, bringing together industry leaders across brands, media agencies, media owners and technology companies who will be setting the media agenda for 2019 and beyond.
The first list of speakers for this year's summit include:
Along with the Summit this year, we are also launching the maiden edition of the Campaign India Media360 Awards.
The Summit and Awards are being held on 19 March from 3 PM onwards at ITC Grand Central, Parel, Mumbai. The evening is all about celebrating the ideas, innovation and strategic thinking that are transforming media.
Click here to register to attend the event.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
1 day ago
Replaces Ramesh Narayan
1 day ago
Watch the film conceptualised by The Womb here