The Goafest Organising Committee has revealed the first list of speakers for the 2014 edition’s Knowledge Seminars.
The line up includes:
- Preethi Mariappan, ECD, Razorfish, Germany
- Melanie Varley, CSO - global, MEC
- Norm Johnson, chief digital officer, Mindshare
- Alicia Souza, illustration designer/ artist/ e-commerce entrepreneur
- Shravan Kumaran and Sanjay Kumaran (billed as youngest app developers in India)
- Comedy group AIB (All India Bakchod)
- Devdutt Pattanaik, mythologist and author and
- DK Hema and Hema Hari, founders, BharathGyan
The mix represents a shift from last year, when the focus was principally on international speakers, informed a statement from organisers. A survey among the last three years’ Goafest delegates helped arrive at the set of speakers for 2014, explained Arvind Sharma, president, Advertising Agencies Association of India. More speakers will be announced in the coming days.
Srinivasan Swamy, chairman, Goafest 2014 Committee, said, “We are delighted that we have been able to get some very inspiring speakers on a cross section of subjects, which delegates are normally not exposed to.”