Eleven additional speakers have confirmed their participation as speakers at the AdAsia 2011 congress in New Delhi.
The list includes: Irfan Mustafa, chief leadership development officer, Yum! Brands Inc. and managing director, Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan and Turkey, Yum! Restaurants International, Bob O'Leary, managing director, head of global marketing consumer, Citi, Kelly Clark, worldwide CEO, Maxus, Mainardo De Nardis, CEO, OMD Worldwide, Adil Zainulbhai, managing director, India, McKinsey & Company Inc., Laxman Narasimhan, director, New Delhi, McKinsey & Company, Inc., Simon Bond, chief marketing officer, BBDO/Proximity Worldwide, Chris Thomas, chairman and CEO of BBDO in Asia, Middle East and Africa and chairman of Proximity Worldwide, Tom Doctoroff, JWT North Asia Area director, Greater China CEO, Piyush Pandey, executive chairman and creative director, South Asia, Ogilvy & Mather India and Santosh Desai, managing director and CEO, Future Brands Ltd.
Commenting on this, Madhukar Kamath, chairman of the organising committee AdAsia 2011 and Group CEO and managing director, Mudra Group said, "AdAsia2011 is truly honoured to have such a galaxy of erudite speakers ready to share their experience and knowledge of business management, marketing, media and communications. Their participation will make the sessions thought provoking and stimulating and will add immense value.
These eleven speakers will join sixteen others to take the total speaker tally to 27.
The list of the 16 speakers:
- Indra Nooyi, chairman and chief executive officer, PepsiCo
- David Droga, founder, creative chairman Droga5
- Dr Ram Charan, business consultant, speaker, author
- Rishad Tobaccowala, chief strategy and innovation officer, VivaKi
- Joseph V Tripodi, executive vice president and chief marketing and commercial officer, The Coca-Cola Company
- Akira Kagami, executive advisor and global executive creative advisor, Dentsu Inc.
- Thirasak Tanapatanakul, worldwide chairman, Creative Juice
- Duncan Goose, founder and managing director, Global Ethics Limited
- Kitty Lun, chairman and CEO, LOWE China
- Koichi Yamamato, general manager, Global Solutions Center, Dentsu Inc.
- Michael I. Roth, chairman and CEO, Interpublic (NYSE:IPG)
- Pankaj Ghemawat, global strategist, professor, author and speaker
- Swamiji Sukhabodhananda, founder chairman of Prasanna Trust, author and spiritual leader
- Bruce Haines, chief strategy officer, Cheil Worldwide
- Robert Senior, CEO, Saatchi & Saatchi EMEA and Saatchi & Saatchi Fallon Group and chairman, Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide Creative Board
- Robin Wight, president, engine and WCRS.