- Deepshikha Dharmaraj, MD, Genesis Burson Cohn Wolfe (PR jury)
- Ishteyaque Amjad, VP - public affairs, communications and sustainability, Coca Cola (Sustainable Development Goals jury)
- Pallavi Chakravarti, executive creative director, Taproot Dentsu (Direct jury)
- Praful Akali, founder and MD, Medulla Communications (Pharma jury)
- Garima Khandelwal, executive creative director, MullenLowe Lintas Group (Film jury)
- Rathi Gangappa, CEO, Starcom (Media jury)
- Sandipan Bhattacharyya, chief creative officer, Grey (Brand Experience & Activation jury)
- Saurabh Varma, CEO, South Asia, Publicis Groupe (Creative Effectiveness jury)
The organisers of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity have announced the final names of the 2019 jury members.
In 2019, 48 per cent of jury members are female, up from 46 per cent in 2018.
India sees 11 jury members across categories, as eight jurors have been added to the three (Geet Rathi, Malvika Mehra and Tista Sen) announced earlier this month. Seven of the 11 Indian jurors are female.
The eight additional jurors are:
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
12 hours ago
View the work here