This week's Adland Rockstar is: Raylin Valles, group creative head, Publicis India, Delhi
1) Why did you get into advertising?
Because there were some really really shitty ads out there.
2) What, according to you, will be the best job for you outside advertising?
3) One person in advertising you'd love to have dinner with and why?
Juan Cabral. I'd like to learn how to convince a client to run a spot where:
a) A Gorilla plays the drums to a gay song.
b) Drop thousands of colorful balls down a street.
4) One person outside advertising you'd want to have dinner with and why?
Bill Gates.. It’s the only chance I’ll have of kidnapping the fellow.
5) One thing you love about your job?
6) One thing you hate about your job?
Having to see my juniors work so hard while I take all the credit.
7) One seemingly bizarre idea that you'd love to execute some day?
8) What do you want to change about the world?