- Kofi Annan, Former UN Secretary
- Bobby Pawar, MD and CCO, Publicis South Asia
- Martin Lindstorm, Author and branding expert
- Mark Gallagher, MD, Performance Insights
- David Couthard, former F1 driver
- Wain Choi, VP and global ECD, Cheil Worldwide
- Prashant Singh, marketing effectiveness lead, Nielsen Growth Markets
- Guy Kawasaki, author
- Atifa Hargrave-Silk, brand director, Haymarket Media Asia
The 30th edition of AdAsia begins in Bali on 8 November. AdAsia is organised biennialy by the Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA) and consists of 20 member locations.
The Indian contingent for this year's edition is 156.
The organisers claim that this year, AdAsia will showcase the 'latest and best worldwide marketing practices' that is coming from Asia.
Speakers at this year's festival include:
Keep tuned to www.CampaignIndia.in for daily updates and pictures from the festival.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
21 hours ago
Watch the film conceptualised by Daiko FHO here