The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity has announced the first 19 speakers for the 2014 Festival.
India is represented on by Josy Paul, chairman and chief creative officer, BBDO India.
The other speakers announced are:
- Amir Kassaei, chief creative officer, DDB Worldwide
- Atifa Silk, brand director, Campaign Asia
- Bob Greenberg, founder, chairman, CEO, R/GA
- Casey Neistat, Writer, director, editor and filmmaker
- Julian Boulding, president, thenetworkone
- Jean Lin, global CEO, Isobar
- Kristian Barnes, CEO, Vizeum Apac
- Marc Landsberg, founder, CEO, socialdeviant
- Mike Schalit, chief creative officer, Net#work BBDO
- Nir Wegrzyn, CEO, BrandOpus, London
- Polly Chu; chief creative officer, JWT Beijing
- Rei Inamoto, chief creative officer, VP, AKQA
- Rogier Vijverberg, executive creative director, founder, SuperHeroes
- Stefan Sagmeister, creative director, Sagmesiter and Walsh
- Ted Royer, chief creative officer, Droga5
- Valerie Cheng, chief creative officer, JWT Singapore
- Yoshitaka Matsuura, strategic planning director, Hakuhodo
- Will Sansom, director, content and strategy, Contagious Insider
Terry Savage, chairman, Lions Festivals, said, “With Spikes Asia growing into a four day event this year, it’s imperative that the content is consistently strong, diverse and inspirational throughout the programme. These first speakers have already set the bar and we’re proud to be able to list them as part of the event and bring them in front of the region.”
Spikes Asia will be hosted from 23 to 26 September at Suntec in Singapore. For more details visit www.spikes.asia.