The New York Festivals AME Awards has announced its AME Asia Pacific Grand Jury for its 2021 edition. The jury of 150+ members include senior creative and strategic minds in advertising, marketing communications, and brand building five global regions – Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, North America, and Latin America.
The following names are included from India:
1. Charu Aggarwal Harish, chief strategy officer (India and SEA), Havas Group
2. Rana Barua, group CEO, Havas Group
3. Shaziya Khan, national planning director, Wunderman Thompson
4. Kunal Ghosh, planning director, Cheil India - South West Asia HQ
5. Ekta Relan, national planning director, Mullen Lintas
6. Arun Sharma, chief marketing officer, Pramerica Life Insurance
7. Pearl Vas, vice president, strategic planning, Taproot Dentsu
“I’m thrilled that these respected Asia Pacific leaders will share their expertise on AME’s 2021 jury panel, they represent the diverse range of talent present within the industry,” said Gayle Seminara Mandel, executive director, AME Awards. “Their stellar reputations and high standard of excellence set the benchmark for innovation.”
She added, “Asia Pacific’s breakthrough creative work represented 27+% of the entries within AME’s 2020 competition and APAC agencies achieved top spots on the AME Report for their innovative results-driven creative,” said Mandel. “It’s critical that a jury with a reputation as global award-winning leaders themselves thoughtfully review all entries and set the bar for effective excellence.”
The AME Awards deadline to enter is April 16th, 2021. Judging will take place over three rounds and the results of the 2021 grand jury sessions will be included in the annual AME Report, an industry report that provides rankings for agencies and brands.