Elon Musk is the most discussed business personality in the world; Mukesh Ambani, Sundar Pichai also in top 10: Report
A MoneyTransfers.com report reveals the business leaders with the most articles published online from September 2020 to August 2021
Sep 21, 2021 04:15:00 AM | Article | Campaign India Team
After analysing data about business personalities from online analytics tool Buzzsumo, MoneyTransfers.com has released a top 10 list of the most publicised online in the past year (September 2020 – August 2021).
Topping the list is Elon Musk with an estimated 3,40,957 online articles written about the Tesla and SpaceX leader.
In second place is the founder of Amazon, Jeff Bezos. Bezos is followed by the co-founder at Microsoft, Bill Gates.
India has two representatives on the list. At number seven is chairman and MD of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani, followed by Sunder Pichai, CEO, Alphabet.
|Rank||Entrepreneur ||Number of Online Articles Published about the Entrepreneur (Sep 2020 - Aug 2021)|
|4||Warren Buffett ||45,168|
|6||Richard Branson ||37,144|
- MoneyTransfers.com identified from a range of reputable online resources and searched for some of the biggest entrepreneurs in the world in terms of reputation and wealth.
- MoneyTransfers.com inserted each included entrepreneur’s name into the Buzzsumo database to identify how many articles were published about that respective entrepreneur.
- The time period for the research was September 2020 to August 2021.
- MoneyTransfers.com did take into account the different ways in which online articles are published, with some articles opting to use only the surname of an entrepreneur in their article or an abbreviated version of an entrepreneur’s name in their article e.g. ‘Elon Musk’, ‘Musk’ and ‘E Musk’ (all variations of the same name).
- The figures for the number of online articles published for each entrepreneur in the top 10 list are all estimates/approximates and accounts for online articles from around the world published from September 2020 to August 2021.