The Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity has announced jury presidents for all 14 categories for this year's awards. The event will be hosted from 21 to 23 September 2016.
Representing India is Prasoon Joshi, chairman Asia Pacific, CEO and chief creative officer of McCann India as head of the jury for the 'Music' category.
Music is a new category at Spikes. It seeks to recognise the creative production, promotion and distribution of content with music at the core.
Terry Savage, chairman, Spikes Asia, said, “The Asia Pacific region has a unique spirit and continues to challenge traditional creative and storytelling processes. The jury presidents for this year’s Spikes Asia are experts and leaders in this area and they are fantastic representatives to guide and award the most outstanding creative work from the past year."
Other jury presidents are:
- Tony Granger, global chief creative officer, Y&R, Global - Film, Print, Print and Poster Craft and Integrated
- Silvia Goh, chief content officer, Publicis Media, Greater China - Entertainment
- James Hurman, founder, Previously Unavailable, New Zealand - Creative Effectiveness
- Yang Yeo, executive creative director, Wieden+Kennedy, China - Design
- Kentaro Kimura, co-chief executive officer, executive creative director, Hakuhodo Kettle, Japan - Digital & Mobile
- Ted Lim, chief creative officer, Dentsu Asia Pacific - Direct and Promo & Activation
- Michael Ritchie, managing director, executive producer, Revolver/Will O’Rourke, Australia - Film Craft
- Scott Smith, creative director, DDB Remedy, Australia - Healthcare
- Fred Raillard, CEO and co-founder, Fred & Farid, China - Innovation
- Cheuk Chiang, CEO, Omnicom Media Group, Asia Pacific - Media
- Ali Shabaz, chief creative officer, Grey Group, South East Asia - Outdoor and Radio
- Cassandra Cheong, managing director, The Hoffman Agency, Asia Pacific - PR
Spikes Asia registrations and entries are now open.
More on www.spikes.asia
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins