Ogilvy & Mather Gurgaon’s work for WWF ‘Animal Trees’ has been nominated in the Illustration for Design and Posters (Graphic Design) categories at D&AD 2014. Four of the agency's entries have also made it to the D&AD 2014 annual (In Book).
In the category of Advertising & Marketing Communications, ‘Share My Dabba’ for NGO Happy Life Welfare Society by McCann Worldgroup is among entries nominated (for a White Pencil). View the video here. Besides the nomination, 10 of McCann India's entries will be in the 2014 Annual.
Other entries from India that have made it to the Annual are:
- BBDO India: Stick it with Art for D’Monte Park
- Taproot India: Farmer Suicide for The Times of India
- Codesign Brand Consultants: Dekho: Conversations on Design in India (Book cover)
- McCann Worldgroup: Keys are hard to find for ATSS Keyless Entry System
- McCann Worldgroup: Author Headphones (William Shakespeare, Oscar Wilde, Mark Twain) for Penguin Books
From India, 22 entries will be part of the 2014 annual, up from two last year. There were no nominations from India in 2013.
In all, 683 awards (In Book and Nominations) have been announced in 2014, up from 614 last year.
The awards ceremony is slated for 22 May 2014, when Pencil winners from amongst nominated entries will be declared.
More details are at dandad.org.