Madhu Sudhan and Sidharth Rao's Punt Partners raises capital
Rao's former colleagues from Dentsu, who have founded Talented and ProfitWheel have also invested
Dec 19, 2022 01:12:00 PM | Article | Campaign India Team Share -
Punt Partners, the venture rolled out by Madhu Sudhan and Sidharth Rao, earlier this year, has announced it has raised its first round of capital from angel investors and entrepreneurs.
The first raise featured names from the world of media and advertising, marketing.
Here's the list of investors:
- Aakrit Vanish (co-founder, Haptik)
- Abishek Surendran (partner, T2D3 Capital)
- Anand Jain (co-founder, CleverTap)
- Anupam Mittal (founder, People Group)
- Arihant Patni (MD, Patni Financial Advisors)
- Ashish Gupta (MD, Helion Advisors)
- Ashish Hemrajani (CEO, BookMyShow)
- Deap Ubhi (founder, Flip.ai), Deep Kalra (Founder, MakeMyTrip)
- Gulrez Alam (co-founder, Aarby Ads)
- Harish Bahl and Manish Vij (Smile Group)
- Kunal Shah (founder, Cred)
- Mihir Jha (partner ,Point One Capital)
- Miten Sampat (Cred)
- Nabendu Bhattacharya (founder, IdeaCafe)
- Parikshit Dar (co-founder, Bookmyshow)
- Phanindra Sama (founder, Redbus)
- Rajan Navani (founder and CEO, JetSynthesys)
- Rajat Gupta (co-founder, Mojocare)
- Rajesh Jain (founder, Netcore)
- Ravish Ratnam, (managing partner, Point One Capital)
- Rohit Dadwal (MD, MMA Global)
- Sanket Shah (co-founder, Invideo)
- Santosh Desai (MD, Future Brands)
- Sarbvir Singh (CEO, Policybazaar)
- Shubham Mishra (co-founder, Pixis.ai)
- Suresh Kondamudi (co-founder, Clevertap)
- Vivek Bhargava and Gautam Mehra (co-founders, ProfitWheel).
The round also saw participation from funds like Point OneCapital, Namma Capital and Real Time Angel Fund along with Talented.
Rao and Sudhan said, "We are thrilled to have such a high quality set of investors bullish about the opportunity at hand. The process of fundraising itselfbecomes an experience full of value-adds when you’re sitting across the table with seasoned angel investors and successful entrepreneurs like the ones we’re dealing with, many of whom we consider our friends. This round of capital infusion directly goes towards accelerating our global team expansion and operations rapidly. Our immediate focus is to close some strategic partnerships, which we will be announcing in the coming months. We specially want to thank our former colleagues and friends who believed in our vision and decided to participate in this round."