The Creative Effectiveness Grand Prix was won by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam's work for Heineken titled 'Heineken's Legendary Journey: Justifying a premium the world over'.
View the video here:
This year, six other entries won a Creative Effectiveness Lion.
The winners were:
- ‘From Crying To Buying: How John Lewis Harnessed The Selling Power Of Emotion’ for John Lewis entered by Adam&Eve DDB London and Manning Gottlieb OMD London
- 'Believe' by DDB Group New Zealand Auckland for Lion Nathan
- 'Australia's Largest Risk Mitigator' for Insurance Australia Group by Whybin \ TBWA Sydney
- British Heart Foundation's 'Hard, Fast and Effective' entry by Grey London
- 'Small Business gets an official day' for American Express Open by Digitas/Crispin Porter + Bogusky New York and Digitas New York
- Ogilvy & Mather Sydney's 'Share a Coke' campaign for Coca-Cola South Pacific
'Dumb ways to Die' for Metro Trains in Australia by McCann Melbourne won two Grand Prix Lions at this year's festival. The entry won a Grand Prix in the PR and Direct Lions competitions. View the video here:
'Immortal Fans' by Ogilvy Brasil Sao Paulo for Sport Club Recife won a Promo & Activation Grand Prix this year. View the video here: