Campaign India Team
Dec 06, 2013

CCD returns to TV, shows consumers indulging in all-day snack fantasies

Watch the ad films created by Creativeland Asia here

wide player in 16:9 format. Used on article page for Campaign.
Following the brand's first TV campaign in December last year, Cafe Coffee Day is back on television. While last year's campaign was to communicate the cafe culture, the brand is looking to promote its all-day snack offerings this year.
 
Two films have been conceptualised by Creativeland Asia - one for the Egg Wrap and the other for its 'liquid snack' Crunchy Frappe.
 
 

 
 
On the campaign, K Ramakrishnan, president marketing, Café Coffee Day, said, "Last year when we rolled out our first television campaign, it was on the back of a research. 46 per cent of our TG had been to a cafe. The remaining 54 per cent gave a series of reasons like cafe's being expensive, frivolous, official and the lack of an all-day snack. So, we launched an all-day snack with our Chilli Cheese Toast and Egg Wrap as well as our liquid snack - the Crunchy Frappe. The liquid snack offering is something that's grown and with the association with Oreo, our Crunchy Frappe offering is one for that category. All three of these products have being doing well and we wanted to communicate the availability of these products in this campaign."
 
The film hits social media today and will roll out on TV on 8 December. The campaign will run until end-January 2014. 
 
 
Credits
 
Client: Cafe Coffee Day
Agency: Creativeland Asia
Source:
Campaign India

Related Articles

Just Published

18 hours ago

Jabir Merchant and Maharsh Shah join Condé Nast India

Merchant appointed chief digital officer - sales while Shah is creative production - fiction

18 hours ago

PR Awards India 2020: Value 360 Communications, ...

Other Gold winners include Adfactors, Amazon Prime Video, Avian WE, Edelman, Kaizzen, On Purpose, Ruder Finn, Sony Pictures Networks and Team Pumpkin

22 hours ago

'What was the alternative?': shock at WPP over Nick ...

Companies are becoming 'less forgiving' of mistakes, lawyers say.

22 hours ago

Opinion: Laying the foundation for powerful brands

Purpose driven campaigns that we see today backed by will, confidence and insights will harness the true power of brands for years to come, says the author