Warc 100 2016: Mullen Lowe Lintas retains 'best creative agency' title; 10 Indian campaigns among top 100
MediaCom Mumbai eighth among media agencies globally; OgilvyOne Mumbai eighth best specialist/digital agency
Mar 02, 2016 03:17:00 PM | Article | Campaign India Team
The Warc 100, a ranking of the world’s best marketing campaigns and companies based on performance in effectiveness and strategy competitions in 2015, has been released.
Mullen Lowe Lintas Group India retains its title of 'The world's best creative agency' from last year.
Ogilvy & Mather Mumbai (16), DDB Mudra (23), McCann Mumbai (27), and BBDO Mumbai (47) are also part of the top 50.
India has moved up one spot to number three in terms of the country rankings for the year. US and UK are placed number one and two respectively.
In the world’s best marketing campaigns for the year, there are 10 Indian campaigns in the top 100.
- 'Kan Khajura Tesan' by PHD and Mullen Lowe Lintas Group comes in at ninth place.
- BBDO India's 'Touch the Pickle' for Whisper is at 12th
- Mullen Lowe Lintas Group's 'No Ullu Banoing' for Idea is at 17th
- 'Respect Women' for Havells by Mullen Lowe Lintas Group is 25th
- 'PO49' for Tata Tea by Mullen Lowe Lintas Group and Maxus is at number 39.
- Ogilvy & Mather's 'Message Barter' for Akanksha Foundation is at number 49.
- Health Cha Shree Ganesh for Nutralite conceptualised by DDB Mudra is at number 52.
- Havas Worldwide's 'No Child Brides' for Child Survival India is at number 75
- Lifebuoy's 'Help a child reach 5' by Mullen Lowe Lintas is at number 90
- 'Share the Load' for Ariel by BBDO India comes in at number 92.
In the world's best media agencies list by effectiveness and strategy awards, there are two Indian agencies in the top 50.
Mediacom Mumbai is at number eight, while PHD Mumbai is placed at 25.
In the specialist/digital agency list, OgilvyOne's Mumbai office is at number eight, as India's sole representative in the top 50.
BBDO Worldwide tops 'The world’s best agency networks 2016' list, while WPP tops the list for holding companies.
Coca-Cola was the best brand of the year, while Proctor & Gamble was the world's best advertiser.