The easiest decisions to make in life … are the ones where you have no choice.— AD (@anaggh) March 2, 2017
Surveys say that 60% of married men cheat in India. I guess the other 40% cheat in Thailand.— Tanvi (@sinpulsive) February 25, 2017
An apology means nothing if they don't stop doing what they are apologizing for. Believe actions, not words.— ㅤ (@WiseWilbert) March 1, 2017
Btw, the name Sasikala means Moonlight, and she was trying to convert a state into La La Land.— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) February 27, 2017
Good tribute from the Oscars.
Just another day on Twitter pic.twitter.com/OrFeGRolIT— Dhunji S. Wadia (@dhunji) March 2, 2017
La La Land.— Sorabh Pant (@hankypanty) February 27, 2017
Americans just can't seem to announce the right winner.
Why hello, my arch-nemesis More Foam than Cold Coffee... We meet again— Rohan (@mojorojo) March 1, 2017