Thirty seven case studies have been shortlisted for the Warc Prize for Social Strategy, a global case study competition for social ideas that drive business results. Of these, seven are from India.
Shortlisted entries from India:
- Blood Search Made Easy (Ogilvy & Mather / Indian Red Cross Society)
- Ford EcoSport: Urban discoveries (Global Team Ford / Ford)
- ICICI Bank: Building India's most social bank on Facebook (OgilvyOne Worldwide / ICICI Bank)
- Lifebuoy: Help A Child Reach 5 (Lowe Lintas + Partners/Unilever)
- Mediker: How conversations enabled Mediker's journey from lice negative to life positive (Marico Limited)
- Once Again: The Tagging Drive (Ogilvy & Mather / Once Again)
- Pepsi: Pass-Click-Goal! (JWT / PepsiCo India)
(Agencies credited for the entry from Marico Limited are BBH Communications India, Madison Media Infinity, Perfect Relations and Radiowani.)
Warc will award $5,000 to the best example of a marketing strategy that drives conversation, sharing, participation or advocacy, besides five Special Awards of US$1,000 each. In its inaugural year, the Prize received 130 entries.
Shortlisted entries came from 14 countries; from creative agencies, digital and social specialists, PR agencies, besides clients.
The US accounted for eight shortlists, the most from a country.
Winners are to be announced at an event in London on 11 April.
David Tiltman, content development director, Warc, said, “The feedback from several of the judges was that they were blown away by the range of ideas, and the quality of the thinking. To make it onto this list is a real achievement.”
The full shortlist is at warc.com/socialprize.