The IAA Indian Chapter has launched another knowledge seminar on marketing of real estate. This one is themed 'Let's Get Real'.
According to IAA, the event will bring together decision makers from the fields of real estate, advertising and media with the goal of 'reshaping the future of communication by the Indian real estate industry'.
- Lulu Raghavan, managing director, Landor Associates
- Piyush Mathur, president, Nielsen India
- Josy Paul, chairman and CCO, BBDO India
- Rabe Iyer, managing partner, Motivator
- Nitin Bawankule, director, e-com and classified, Google India
- Advitiya Sharma, co-founder, Housing.com
- Ashutosh Gupta, director, marketing solutions, LinkedIn.
The even will be hosted on 9 October 2014 at the Taj Lands End in Mumbai.
For more details, visit iaaindiachapter.org.