The Advertising Club Bombay along with The Times Group, the official representative of Cannes - International Festival of Creativity in India, is offering an opportunity to two young marketers from a client organisation, aged 28 to 30 years or under (born between 19th June, 1981 to 19th June, 1983), to get tickets to Cannes by winning the Cannes Young Lion Client Competition.
Each team will be expected to :
- Produce a brief (maximum two pages) that would be presented to an advertising agency.
- For this competition the advertising agency is represented by a select jury of creatives and strategists.
- Give a five minutes presentation to the jury using Power Point. A maximum of eight slides are allowed.
- The jury will then take five minutes to ask questions immediately following the presentation.
- Teams will be judged on the clarity of the brief in terms of the level of knowledge about the product or service, their organisation and its aims, as well as the aims of this specific campaign.
- The shortlisted candidate may have to appear for a Group Discussion.
The competition will be held on Thursday, 12th May, 2010. The venue is The Times of India Office, Times Tower, Kamla Mills Compound, 6th Floor, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013. Gold medals will be presented to the winners on Saturday 25th June, 2011 at Cannes. The Gold winners will receive a full delegate registration to Cannes Lions 2011 including hotel accommodation donated by the Festival.
The Advertising Club Bombay will sponsor the winners, who will get an all expenses paid seven days trip to the Cannes Advertising Festival involving one week of training from 19th to 25th June, 2011.
Applicants along with their Identity Cards and photocopies of the first and last two pages of their passport can register. Possession of a valid passport is an essential requirement. Non passport holders need not apply. You can register at the Ad Club’s Office address - 504, Radhe Vallabh Society, French Bridge Corner, Opera House, Mumbai – 400004 before Tuesday, 10th May, 2011 between 10.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. The registration fee is Rs 300 per candidate.
For further details please contact the Ad Club Secretariat : Phone: 23894091 / 23813034 / 23810213, Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org, Website : www.adclubbombay.com