- Brijesh Jacob, chief creative technologist, DDB Mudra Group - Brand Experience and Activation Lions
- Lulu Raghavan, managing director, Landor - Design Lions
- Prateek Bhardwaj, national creative director, McCann Worldgroup - Direct Lions
- Senthil Kumar, chief creative officer, J. Walter Thompson - Film Lions
- Rajni Menon, CEO, Carat - Media Lions
- Pallavi Chakravarti, executive creative director, Taproot Dentsu - Outdoor Lions
- Lyndon Louis, senior creative director, Havas Live Sorento, India - Pharma Lions
- Valerie Pinto, CEO, Weber Shandwick - PR Lions
- Ishteyaque Amjad, public affairs and communications, Coca-Cola, India and South West Asia - PR Lions
- Darshan Gandhi, head of design, Godrej Consumer Products - Product Design Lions
The organisers of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity has announced 413 jury members for this year's festival.
Ten of the 413 jurors come from India. This year’s juries are composed of individuals from 50 countries, including the first time representatives from Georgia, Nigeria, Kenya and Sri Lanka. This year includes 46 per cent female jury members.
Jose Papa, managing director, Cannes Lions, said, “The job of the Cannes Lions jury is to act as the custodians of creativity and celebrate work that demonstrates the value of creativity in all its forms. We are committed to ensuring that our juries include a diverse range of people from across the branded communications ecosystem.”
Terry Savage, chairman, Cannes Lions, said, "Cannes Lions is now in its 65th year and in that time the industry, and the organisations operating within it, has changed dramatically. These new specialised Lions require a broader range of skills and experience which will ultimately help expand our perspective of creative excellence. The Lions are constantly evolving, just as the industry is, and our jury members are fundamental to ensuring that we keep creativity at the core of what we do.”
The 2018 Cannes Lions festival will be held between 18-22 June.
Here's a list of the Indian jurors.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
1 day ago
Watch the film conceptualised by Lowe Lintas here
1 day ago
Watch the film conceptualised by Songfest here