- The inaugural edition of the Campaign For Good awards will invite entries from Young Creative Professionals to show how they love their elders.
- It takes off from a brief received from Dignity Foundation, the leader in elder care. Having invested a large part of their life in bringing up children, what elders really want from young adults is their time. That is probably the most difficult for young adults to give.
- Entries are invited for an integrated campaign (print, poster, social and film) that shows how young adults show their love for their elders.
- The contest is open to all professionals in the advertising industry below the age of 35. There will be no entry fee and the last date for receipt of entries would be July 28, 2019. There would be no extensions.
- The winners would be felicitated at the prestigious IndIAA Awards Nite on August 26, and their campaign would be run across media.
- You can enter your work or storyboard on www.campaignforgood.in
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
This tribute has been extracted from the facebook page of Tara Sinha's daughter, Pia Rampal
Imagine we women did not face any gender bias then and I believe to think it was because of Mrs Sinha
Three of top six offices for the agency are in the region, and they continue to win new business and add headcount, according to the agency's Asia head.