- The inaugural edition of the Campaign For Good awards will invite entries from Young Creative Professionals to show how they love their elders.
- It takes off from a brief received from Dignity Foundation, the leader in elder care. Having invested a large part of their life in bringing up children, what elders really want from young adults is their time. That is probably the most difficult for young adults to give.
- Entries are invited for an integrated campaign (print, poster, social and film) that shows how young adults show their love for their elders.
- The contest is open to all professionals in the advertising industry below the age of 35. There will be no entry fee and the last date for receipt of entries would be July 28, 2019. There would be no extensions.
- The winners would be felicitated at the prestigious IndIAA Awards Nite on August 26, and their campaign would be run across media.
- You can enter your work or storyboard on www.campaignforgood.in
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
Was SVP - growth at Zomato prior
'Made in India' breeds of cats and dogs plead for some love in a campaign for an animal adoption outfit in Mumbai, in a campaign by Tonic Worldwide.
WATConsult (two), 22Feet Tribal WW, Auburn Digital Solutions, BC Webwise, Born Group, Dora Digs, FCB Interface, Fulcro, Happy Making Films, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Hashtag Orange, Schbang, SoCheers, Tally, Team Pumpkin, Thinkstr, Whirlwind and Zenith also win Gold
Rath was consulting with the company for two years prior to this